The South Cleveland Heart Fund is a 100% voluntary organisation, none of our members are salaried and all give freely of their support.
Come and join us, participate in events, join the Committee.
There are many ways in which you can volunteer
- Get involved in one of our events
- Help run our stall at The James Cook University Hospital
- Organise your own event in support of The South Cleveland Heart Fund
- Become an active committee member
Committee meetings are open and visiting doesn't commit you to a lifetime's commitment so why not come along and see for yourself what we do and what can be in it for you
Monthly on the fourth Thursday at 6:30pm (normally 1hour) meetings are usually in the Staff dining area in the Hospital Restaurant
Become a committee member and
- Help in the decision making and running of The South Cleveland Heart Fund
- Help in the administration of the fund
Dr. Adrian Davies, Chairman, tel 01642 321097
Mrs Jean Reeve, Vice-Chair, tel 01642 270765
Mr. Keith Robson, Treasurer, tel 01642 824788.
Mr, Sam Hussein, tel 01642 287209.